Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wedding Planners....Extraordinaire!

I'm so excited to share with you the opening of a brand spanking new event planning endeavor in Portland, Ore. Please join me in welcoming Your Perfect Bridesmaid -- Portland's (newest) Premier Boutique Event Planners!! Their logo (which, I designed):







Your Perfect Bridesmaid is comprised of two wonderful ladies, Melanie Pedersen and Kimberly Morrill. These two ladies are creative, organizational extraordinaires and are following their passion into event planning.

From their website (which, coincidentally, I also designed):

"We joined forces to start a company that would enable us to put our experience and creativity to work helping others. As you have probably noticed by now, planning your wedding is a little stressful. Our purpose is to partner with you to ease that stress and make your wedding a success. We are experts at taking our customer’s vision and bringing it to life – right down to the very smallest detail. We pride ourselves on being meticulous, fun and creative. Most importantly, we are passionate about what we do!"

These two are already on a roll, designing some of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen.






































































Mel and Kim are taking brides now for Spring and Summer '10. If you are a newly engaged bride or know someone who is, check out www.yourperfectbridesmaid.com right away. Mel and Kim offer free, no obligation consultations, so you don't have anything to lose.

I know that if I was getting married again, these two would be the first people I would call. I had so much vision, but when it came down to it, pulling it off on my own was very tough. Kim and Mel would have made the day into a piece of cake!

1 comment:

Thomas Green said...

Hi Stacey, good design! Can you do a logo for me? Please advice, Cost, Time Frame? Do you take Pay-Pal

Kind Regards, Tom Green